According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: "GDPR"), we inform you that:
1) The administrator processing your personal data is ENSEMBLE³ a limited liability company with its registered office in (01-919) Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as ENSEMBLE³), REGON: 386406355, NIP: 1182211096, KRS 0000858669;
2)ENSEMBLE³ has not appointed a data protection officer at the moment, however, on the subject of data protection, you can contact the following e-mail office address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Personal data are processed for the purpose / purposes: I. conducting the employee recruitment process, II. employment service for ENSEMBLE³ employees, III. handling activities related to the termination of work for ENSEMBLE³ IV. answers to questions from people interested in services and activities proposed by ENSEMBLE³, V. in the case of effective cooperation-performance of the contract for a person who: a. is a contractor of ENSEMBLE³ Sp. z o. o.- information for natural persons and natural persons conducting business activity b. is a representative of a given entity (e.g., a person authorized to represent, an employee), VI. participation in the project implemented by ENSEMBLE³ VII. making settlements VIII. fulfillment of tax obligations IX. fulfillment of obligations in the field of social security X. ordering the newsletter XI. joining the mailing list XII. cooperation with the administrator on the basis of a civil law contract XIII. completing an internship XIV. resulting from other activities XV. pursuing claims by ENSEMBLE³
4) personal data is processed on the basis of: - consent - the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) - applies to the indicated in point 3 (X, XI, XIV) and in the case of other to the extent that ENSEMBLE³ did not require specific data from the data subject, and these data were provided voluntarily on its own initiative by the specified person. If such data is considered redundant by ENSEMBLE³ - it will be deleted. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, Strona 2 z 3 - contracts - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), - applies to the indicated in point 3 points IV, V, VI, VII, - legal provision - processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) applies to point 3 (I, II, III, VIII, IX, XII). - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), applies to point 3 (IV), X, XI, XIV, XV.
5) providing personal data: a. is voluntary for consent, b. is a statutory requirement for the purposes specified in point 3, points I, II, III, VIII, IX, XII., c. does not constitute a statutory obligation; however, it is a condition for the performance of activities for the purposes specified in point 3, items IV, V, VI, VII, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV.
6) personal data will be processed in the period: a. resulting from legal regulations, b. resulting from the implementation of specific activities, c. resulting from the performance of the contract, d. the scope of data processed on the basis of consent - until the consent is withdrawn, e. until the claims between the parties are extinguished;
7) the recipient / s of personal data will be state and local government authorities and other entities providing services to the Administrator - detailed information may be provided after such a request is submitted;
8) your rights in relation to ENSEMBLE³ are: a. demand access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, b. as well as the right to transfer data (IV, V, VI, VII, X, XI, XIV) c. and raising an objection (IV, X, XI, XIV, XV) d. revocation of consent (X, XI, XIV), e. to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of perpetration of the alleged infringement; In the matter of exercising your rights, you can contact the data protection officer at the office e-mail address indicated in point 2
9) personal data will not be transferred to a third country, as a rule, however, in the scope of entities used by the administrator, personal data may be transferred to a third country for which the European Commission has decided to qualify this country as meeting the relevant standards of personal data protection;
10) personal data are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling, Strona 3 z 3
11) ENSEMBLE³ in relation to the purpose indicated in point 3 (V) b) informs that it will process with a high degree of probability such data as identification data, contact details, data on employment, positions / functions held, education and other required under specific provisions.
12) The source of the origin of personal data in connection with the implementation of the purpose specified in point 3 (V) b) are entities that properly report the data of these persons to ENSEMBLE³ (e.g., employers, contractors, etc.)
133 Wólczyńska St.